Thread: US Timeline Colony
View Single Post
Old 29-02-2016, 15:15   #26
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Colony

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
time for a tiny grumble. I moaned my ass off in the Legends of Tomorrow thread about realism and things making sense and now I need to do it for Colony.

We all know that Will has a target on his back as he is/was the face of the anti-resistance and as far as anyone is concerned, the resistance has attacked his house. Sooooo, now that Phyllis is dead and Will is the head of the task force wtf hasn't he been relocated to the green zone and/or moved into Phyllis' house? I know it makes for good story telling for him to stay where he is but if they need to stick with the rules they establish and that is that the higher ups live in the more protected and privileged areas.
Trust...

Those up high do not trust him. Phyllis was high up before the arrival and probably went to work for them right away where as Will went into hiding and was forced into the job.
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote