View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 22:13   #5
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age
Re: If I already have a Sky dish do Sky change it for a new one at instal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I thought you'd said months ago that you had switched to Sky , only the other day you were ordering TIVO I'm

To answer your question Sky used my existing dish and cabling because the signal was spot on.
I cancelled VM tv in April but didn't get Sky after I moved. I used Freeview via PS3 for a while then never got around getting Sky. I then got Tivo and cancelled due to SD pic.

I'm happy witth Freeview but fed up of the terrible PVR's so just for the sake of a better PVR I re ordered Tivo earlier this week but the order was not processed so currently I'm going through a complaint with VM. But the eventual package I have been offered is more expensive than Sky (they won't offer me the discount for XL tv so my BB L and XL tv + Tivo would be £50+). As I only have 10meg BB I think moving all my services to Sky makes more sense now as Sky Anytime is a great new feature.

PS: thank you everyone for the replies. I don't think the dish or wiring really needs replacing so I'm happy for the engineer to not replace.
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote