View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 17:20   #5420
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Quote from SnoopZ:

Eon sending me an email saying they 'need' to replace my meters with a smart meter, well that is a load of bollocks..... and it isn't going to happen any time soon!
I didn't want one but EDF almost insisted. I've been running my own energy monitor unit for back-to-back comparisons as I was suspicious that the unit might be reading VA's (Volts times Amps) rather than real Watts. There's a big difference if you have a lot of LED lighting or fridge / freezer units.

Rest assured that the smart meter I have which is the GE SGC1311 reads real watts to the same accuracy as my NAMAS tracable unit.

The only PITA is the remote monitor keeps resetting and displaying £ used today rather than Watts which are more useful to me.