Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 14:14   #929
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
It's already here and has been for a while now. I upgraded my two V6s to the new 360 software. It is fine and stable with some nifty new features like voice control. However, not everyone likes it as it works in a very different way from the TiVo software on the V6. Also, it is a one-way street - once you have converted your box(es) you cannot go back to the TiVo software and you will lose all of your recordings and will need to remake all of your series links. I am pleased I switched but you need to read all the info about switching very, very carefully before you take the plunge.
Hi heavyside, have they added the 'recycle bin' yet to the 360 software? So you can recover deleted shows.

This was a strange omission from day one, just wondering if they've added it.

Thanks