View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 16:37   #779
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
What is it with MPs that they have to give away their strategies in advance? It could only happen here!

I hope that when Boris gets in, he will play things closer to his chest. If I read him correctly, he will. He seems to be giving the press as little ammunition to use against him as possible, which seems like a good plan.
I actually think Johnson was bluffing when he said he would not rule this out. Raab may have done this but Johnson is more concerned with his historical legacy than anything and denying Parliamentary Sovereignty to gain Parliamentary Sovereignty would not be his finest hour looking back.

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just to keep things on track - as long as the subject is still the Leadership, Brexit-adjacent topics are allowed.

If it turns into a Brexit thread, posts will be deleted
Can you remind us all why this forum is denying a discussion on this the most current of Current Affairs?