View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 18:51   #11
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Avengers: Infinity War

I don't normally go into the nitty gritty details of films and don't like to know everything that goes on behind the scenes but every now and again when something magical comes along I like to get to know the people behind it. I did it with the prequel trilogy for Star Wars and signed up to the exclusive fan service where you got the behind the scenes documentaries and featurettes online and watched a tonne of interviews with George Lucas, Rick Berman and John Knoll for example and I have been looking more into Marvel recently. I have been ploughing through all the films over the last week or so and I have only got Spiderman and Ragnarok left to watch tomorrow. When you watch the films you keep seeing the same producers names etc come up in the credits such as Kevin Feige and I keep asking myself "who is this guy and what kind of person is he that he has been able to plan and coordinate this massive franchise and amazing stories over the last 10 years?". I was just poking around on youtube and this three part interview popped up on my recommended list which he has done for Infinity War and reflects on the last 10 years and the evolution of the MCU.

General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote