View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 10:13   #10054
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Although I can understand that football fans would rather view football for free, like it used to be, I’m not quite understanding the furore over PPV.

Footie followers are already paying Sky, BT and Amazon to see the game. I get that.

But the PPV games are not normally televised - they are extra. So nobody is getting less football: they are getting more choice for an extra charge - if they want to pay it.

The only way they would have been able to watch these matches prior to the pandemic would have been to go to the stadium and pay silly money.

So actually, is PPV not a cheaper option than people had before?

If I have got this wrong, I am happy to be corrected, but I am really struggling to see what the problem is.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote