View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 19:04   #5309
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
I'd like a new tablet to replace my S2 but new models that are better are much more expensive than the £300 I paid a few years ago for this one.
Ordered this one from VM yesterday, all was going well until I get a message this morning from Yodel telling me "Your parcel has been returned to your sender. Please contact them with any queries". I finally manage to get in contact with VM and they tell me that there was an issue with the order and that the VM security team will contact me in the next 24 to 48 hours. Well, I wasn't too happy about that, because the tablet was almost at my door.

I asked CS what this could be? He said there was some kind of discrepancy between my V/Media account and the V/Mobile account details. So I might not be getting this from VM after all.

The case and screen protector I ordered from Amazon will be here tonight, and I was going to get my PAC code from Three so I could keep my existing number. Oh well, everything was going so smoothly.

Any forum members had similar issues? It would be helpful to hear from you.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote