View Single Post
Old 28-11-2019, 14:47   #13
newapollo
cf.addict

newapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant future
Re: Deals for exisiting customers

A couple of months ago when I was still in contract and paying around £112 a month, I called up and asked what price could they do the Ultimate Oomph package for me. The agent transferred me through to the Oomph team team and they immediately offered me the package for the new customer price of £99 per month.

I encouraged my friend to speak to his wife last week ( they do talk honestly )and get her to either call up or check her online account for offers as they have been out of contract since August and were paying £124 - his wife is in charge of the purse strings - Not sure if she called or upgraded online via her upgrades and offers, but she gave my mate a fiver to buy me a pint as she got the package for £89.
newapollo is offline   Reply With Quote