Thread: PS5 thread
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 15:30   #10
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PS5 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I don't find it too noisy nor do I ever expect a modern console to be silent due to the cooling involved.

Quiet mode? Boost mode enables those games without a 'Pro' patch to run fast and or smoother using some of the extra processing power to make the games run better. Didn't think it could be classed as a quiet mode.

I don't really see PS5 looking all that much better than current gen as they are already looking spectacular.
I used that term to explain the PS4 Pro issue, what is happening is people that have earlier models of the console pre 7216b have noted that when running it with a 4K TV there is a good chance it will sound like a 'Jet Engine' you only have to google PS4 Pro jet engine to see the reports but the same console is quiet when using it with a 1080P TV.

My 7216b is dead quiet, i was concerned before i bought it as it would drive my partner nuts but she says it is quieter than my old PS4 1TB, even playing taxing games like GOW and RDR2.

p.s just about to send you a PSN invite i guess martymcfly88 is the correct one?

Last edited by SnoopZ; 22-04-2019 at 15:43.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote