Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 18:15   #67
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’m bored of the three communities, it needs - or fear the walking dead needs - a complete direction change
I agree and that is why I liked season 1 of FTWD so much. Although it was based before TWD it was good to see things on a larger scale and how everyone reacted to it. I have always hoped that when they decide to end the series that the last season will involve them coming across a well defended and encapsulated city that is prospering and give us a sense of closer. Anyone who watched Falling Skies will recall that although the main group of characters were nomadic and moved from place to place, in season 3 (I think) they came across a military base which was full operational and had an established community. It would be nice to see something like that in TWD because there have got to be more people out there and at least a few government emergency bunkers that were up and running as things went down the drain.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote