Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 13:14   #66
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’m a bit mixed.......

There’s no direction. We need to know what is going on in the wider country and world.

Apparently we won’t find out what’s going on with Rick, as he’s making several TV movies to cover his story.

Are there any cities/ civilisations left ( like in Land of the dead), is it global, have any other countries managed it better.

I’m bored of the three communities, it needs - or fear the walking dead needs - a complete direction change, or they both die after these seasons.
I agree where are the Tanks, flamethrowers, missile launchers, fighter jets and all the big bombs. Seems the only people left are a handfull in some grotty Back Yard of the deep south with nothing but a fart to take on all the bad guys
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote