Thread: Boxing 2013
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2013, 23:57   #42
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Boxing 2013

Oh dear. This fight, and the previous fight, were supposed to be easy learning fights for Khan to adapt to his new fighting style and to help re-build confidence. Being on the canvas and being rocked about 3 or 4 more times doesn't help. At times it looked like he was holding on for dear life. Very close decision for Khan in the end. Whilst Khan is great to watch, this should have been an easy nights work. Forget all the spin on Boxnation, Khan needs to have a long hard look at himself. I can't see him returning to elite level however he can't keep on fighting guys like Molina and Diaz forever. I just don't know where he goes.

Boxrec have Brandon Rios, Mike Alvarado and Lucas Matthysse ranked directly above Khan at light welterweight. I think all 3 stop him, or hurt him badly. There is no point moving up to welterweight either. I can't see him handling the likes of Mayweather, Marquez, Bradley, Guerrero, Pacman, Alexander or Provodnikov.

Khan Vs. Brook?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote