Thread: Boxing 2013
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2013, 11:04   #35
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2013

So then things are starting to get close.

Amir Khan
Floyd Mayweather
David Haye.

Amir Khan vs Julio Díaz is the 27th of this month.

1st look at it, simple for Khan all the way. Diaz is veteran but is not a top level fighter, he's knocked out bums but again that's nothing to worry about. Khan needs to get into the habit of sticking to the gameplan and let Diaz bury himself, the same thing he did with Molina. Khan needs this practice and when he learns to execute a gameplan fully for an entire 12 rounds then he'll be ready to take out Garcia/Bradley or anyone else in front of him. Khan isn't weak he's just stupid and cocky. Garcia fluked it and I truly believe that regardless of what anyone says, Garcia was being absolutely dismantled until Khan's cockyness kicked in.

Mayweather vs Robert Guerrero is the 4th May

I think it'll be an easy fight for Mayweather and will do nothing more to solidify his status as one of if not the best of this generation.

David Haye vs ???

Unknown opponent yet but I doubt it will be a Klitschko otherwise it would have leaked already. Regardless of opponent it's likely Haye will floor him inside 6. I'm confident Haye could drop either Klitschko too but it's getting to them. Can't knock em out if you fail to land for an entire fight and just get jabbed out. Haye will be pushing to make himself the mandatory challenger for either brother but like I've said, if Haye doesn't get in the ring at least twice this year then I feel Vitali will be out of the question and retire.