Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2020, 15:07   #35
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Pay a month then cancel it, give your reason as too expensive and see what they offer you. If you don't watch it much, I think they give you a lower price and then they roll this over for six months.
I tried exactly that but was not offered any discount at all to continue. I had the entertainment pack plus the HD boost for a month and then cancelled stating that it was too expensive a while ago and since then... a deafening silence. I was only interested in the Sky Atlantic box sets as I get everything else from Sky on my Ultimate Oomph bundle. £12.00 per month is just too much to pay for that. I would be prepared to pay a lesser sub to keep it permanently. The cancellation ploy doesn't always work.