View Single Post
Old 15-08-2013, 17:59   #1490
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
What were they paying ESPN? Similar wasn't it? In other words the cost of the rights have sky rocketed, and Virgin have managed to keep them for the same cost?
Whilst I cannot quote a source or a posting i do remember something on the line of £3 wholesale before to espn so it would be in line with current calculation people are suggesting here and we gained two additional HD (espn sd+hd, America and classic for bt 1 & 2 hd+sd and espn hd +sd)

I feel like a denphone song coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Sky Sports 3 HD, Universal HD and Sky Atlantic (HD).
And skysports 4hd and f1hd and the fact we still paying £7 for neither one

But today I will be happy