View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 16:48   #11
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: PoundLand Ultrabrite SmartPlug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Once you start you just can not stop ( or maybe that is just me )

I really like Routines setting up lights to come on at dusk and setting up sets of things to react when I say Good Night or Good Morning only thing is remembering all the commands hehe
Agreed - I’ve got a "Alexa, Good Morning" routine that puts on the bedroom, landing and hall lights in at 5%, and turns on the Smart Plug the kettle is plugged into; and a "Good Night" routine that turns off all the smart lights and plugs (in case I’ve missed any), including the bedroom light and TV (again, using a smart plug).

I was given two "smart" extension leads, which each have three individually controllable sockets and two USB sockets, but still thinking what I want to use those for...

I’m looking into IFTTT, to see what useful things are in there. - apparently there’s a routine that recognises if you are just arriving outside your home (using your phone) and switches the lights on inside).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote