View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 18:31   #6
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: PoundLand Ultrabrite SmartPlug

Quote:
Originally Posted by WobagUK View Post
I just set up one of these, and theres a trick to it to link to Alexa (if you can call it that).

If you look at the available device brands in Alexa, there is no Ultrabrite option so it DOES initially look like Teckin, which is listed is a better option (and choosing Other doesnt detect anything).

However if you go ahead with the Ultrabrite app to set up the device, you can look on the amazon store for the 'Ultrabrite Skill', and when you add that, the browser will ask you to put in your login, and Alexa wil detect your Ultrabrite devices without the need to go into the Alexa app to add devices manually at all.

It was actually easier than other devices Ive added via Tuya/Smart life etc.
Up to now I have never had an issue with any of the smart device set ups. Had a lot of Bulbs not last as long as I would like

I know this post is quite old now but Teckin plugs are often on offer on Amazon and can be picked up for close to the £7 Poundland were selling them for if you buy multi packs

Last edited by Jaymoss; 10-01-2021 at 18:31. Reason: spelling
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote