View Single Post
Old 22-12-2020, 20:20   #806
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
There is a sanction of blocking sites (amongst others) that don't comply with UK rules; they must be able to do this as some countries do this to block western sites.

I suppose people could use a VPN to get round this, but how many would go to the trouble & expense? They may also face personal sanctions for accessing proscribed sites and the free VPN providers are said to be dodgy.

So, whilst people could risk doing it, I think that it would seriously damage the viability of a website. Trump threatened to block tik toc in the USA unless it was sold to an American company.
There are plenty of free VPN's that are not dodgy, even Opera has a built in VPN that is only one click to use. If you have to install a VPN all you do is run the software they provide, definitely not rocket science. I use a VPN for all sorts of reasons when i need to. A simple google search will give anyone after a VPN all the info they need.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 22-12-2020 at 20:24.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote