Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2013, 09:05   #27
tizmeinnit

Re: Ps4 no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogof View Post
You do realise your PS3 games will still work on your PS3 don't you? Even if you buy the next gen Xbox you still won't be able to play your PS3 games on it.

---------- Post added at 00:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:08 ----------

Where's the climb down? Sony never said anything about it.

---------- Post added at 00:13 ---------- Previous post was at 00:10 ----------

Why ? Do you steal your games, are you worried you'll now have to steal them from the shop instead of stealing them from the Internet?
Sony may not have said anything but they did patent the technology to do it. That is what sent the rumours flying http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-03-sony-patents-tech-to-block-use-of-second-hand-games

Heard of homebrew boy yo as I have said in this thread the PS3 once jailbroken can play ps2 games and do a lot of other things that has nothing to do with piracy. Whether I have a peg leg and a parrot has nothing to do with you and for you to have a pop in my direction I surely hope every aspect of your life is clean ,no speedings ,no pot smoking or any other drug, no smoking while driving or using a mobile phone no downloaded illegal mp3 , no mp3s off your mates , You pay for every single film you have ever watched or not needed to. Only you know for sure you are clean so I hope you are and not a hipocrite