Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 12:38   #18
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Ps4 no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
With the rumour that the M$ xbox720 will restrict the play of used/2ndhand games then I'm tempted to ditch m$ and go with Sony the next time around.
This is nonsense, it was also a rumour for the PS4 and its been said that it will still pay used games.

Parsonally I think people are getting too carried away saying features are missing and the machine wasn't shown.

It was purely a console announcement not a launch as such. As its not due out Till Holiday 2013, ie end of the year many parts of the system hardware and software features have still to be finalised.

I bet that by E3 in May/June the console will be shown off along with full details of the sytem and its features.

After the few games shown and the power of the PS4 I am definitly going to be getting one when it gets released in the UK. Which I think maybe be Spring 2014 if the USA and Japan get it at the end of this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevenson View Post
Well I have 85 games purchased from psn so why get a ps4 when you can't play purchased games
I will happily keep my PS3 if I want to play my PS3 games both physical and PSN downloads. Not being able to play them on a new system isn't that big a deal at all.

Also its entirly possible that after a while PS3/PS2 and PS1 games may be come available on PSN after a while. Sony did after all start to relelase old generation games on the PS3 PSN.

Its way too early to slate a system when its literally only been announced. Even the controller isn't the 'Final' design as it has been menetioned there will probably be a few tweaks before launch.