View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 21:53   #7722
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
If there was a 3rd party showing live EPL games then like me most would have to choose which one to ignore ,and the one with the fewest games would miss out in my household.
The ideal situation would be for one bundle for all providers as Raider999 says.
I'm with you on missing one of the suppliers.

Personally, I could live without the PL games on BT at present - however I like to watch Aviva Premier rugby which is on BT so their PL games are a bonus.

I won't be subscribing to any Streamers.

Similarily, I would like to watch the NRL rugby league games but will not pay silly money to watch it on a stream.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote