View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 17:07   #3560
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Which is why you create your own build with none of that paid junk which can go down anytime.
Interesting without my vpn on SKYsports is hit n miss on kodi, however with vpn on it is flawless.
Those who bought fully loaded boxes may indeed be at risk but those like me who bought a perfectly legit android tv box and created their own build and use a vpn will be fine.
Yes, theone, but things can change.

http://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2017/...sia-bans-vpns/

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I prefer to say the packages are bloated but this is the same problem for both Sky and Virgin. In the US more and more packages are popping up (Skinny Bundles) just as Sky has already done with Now TV. I expect this will be the way forward.

The traditional packages are extremely expensive however many still choose them as they offer them a greater mix of content for example Sports , Sports News , Wider range of Documentaries etc. I can see your point for non Sports fans however I'm different in the sense I probably watch the Sky channels more than any of the other pay ones. Just my personal viewing but I never watch the likes of W , Alibi , Comedy Central , MTV etc.
If these packages were bloated with good content, you certainly wouldn't be hearing me complaining.

Even the documentary channels have a fair amount of junk included. Good, serious documentaries are hard to find.