View Single Post
Old 26-03-2013, 15:58   #723
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

BT Sport sign Gareth Bale

Gareth Bale has been signed up as a guest pundit for the new BT Sport channels. The Tottenham and Wales winger will also help market BT's campaigns for its 38 live Premier League games from next season. Bale, 23, is enjoying his most prolific season to date, plundering 25 goals in all competitions and attracting interest from across Europe.

Simon Green, head of BT Sport, said: 'We are delighted that we've managed to do what dozens of top football managers would like to do - sign Gareth Bale.' The man himself, who previously helped promote BT when their 'Vision' started broadcasting Sky Sports 1 and 2, added: 'I am delighted to continue my relationship with BT by becoming a BT Ambassador.

'I feel honoured to join an exciting band of inspirational sporting figures, which has included Olympic heroes like the Brownlee brothers and Paralympic gold medallist Jonnie Peacock. 'A great deal has changed in my football career since my first partnership with BT, and I am happy to extend that relationship for the next three years. I am excited about the launch of BT Sport and I am happy to play my part in making it a big hit.'

As well as the rights to show 38 live games a season from the Premier League, BT Sport has also secured the rights to live matches from Serie A in Italy, Ligue 1 in France, Brasileiro in Brazil and Major League Soccer in the USA. The company have also acquired ESPN’s TV channels business in the UK and Ireland, and will screen FA Cup, Scottish Premier League, Europa League and the German Bundesliga.

Tennis and rugby union will also have a major presence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2Of6MAkKq
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote