View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016, 12:59   #2575
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Thanks Nash.

I have now just cancelled the restore from no veneer in here well that's my name for them now among others that I could not possibly air The tv unit is getting picked up tomorrow between 10:30-13:30 with full refund to follow as I was really not happy with the customer service and the fact they would not offer an replacement the man who was dealing with me yesterday seemed shocked at myself cancelling the restore when I phoned him this morning and requesting it to be returned and guess what this company is now offering a replacement to which I declined too late no veneer in here your loss not mine

I have since bought another unit and lamp table from another company that looks very similar to the tv unit purchased from no veneer in here in fact I would not be surprised if it comes from the same supplier. I am so happy as no veneer in here total was £329.76 as I also purchased their furniture guard 5 year plan.

The company I ordered from gave myself a discount so in the end the two items I bought came to a grand total of £358.10. I have more faith in this company as they have a 14 day money back guarantee not to mention the reviews for this company are really good on Trust Pilot.

These items get delivered on Monday

https://www.oakfurnitureking.co.uk/s...een-tv-cabinet

https://www.oakfurnitureking.co.uk/s...oak-lamp-table

---------- Post added at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Women who mess with heads. I ditched a girl before Christmas before I caught her in a web of lies. Now she is bombarding me with messages, and despite me telling her to back off she is continuing to bombard me with messages. Might bring the police in if she carries on.
If it's text messages Mark can you not block her number. Anyway it sounds as if you had a lucky escape as she sounds a right one after all if someone requests you to back off most people do. Wishing you the best of luck and let's hope she stop's this nonsense soon as bombarding you with messages is unacceptable behaviour especially after you telling her to back off IMO.