View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 12:22   #1246
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44337686

May 'disappointed'?! Well that's going to terrify the Donald. She should cancel his visit and triple tax on golf courses.
It was something that I have asked for ages and ages now - how are two nationalist entities ever going to manage to strike a productive FTA? Neither side is interested in Multi latteralism and all Trump is interested in is renegotiating current agreements for the benefit of the US...so even existing deals get bent in favor of the shape of the US.

So my basic question is, what makes Liam Fox think that he will get any better a deal with, to begin with?

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Lol.
In all fairness, this dispute will probably blow over in a few weeks, hopefully no more than a storm in a teacup.
Only until Trump decides to renege on it and start seeking even more attention. It'll all be fine and then Trump will basically turn around and say "right, now I am going to reimpose those tariffs unless...." which is why you can't negotiate with a nationalist. No deal will ever be enough, they will just keep coming back for more. Every time. (Look at Sturgeon - just as soon as AS lost the last referendum she started talking about the next one even though they agreed that it was a once in a lifetime issue. They'll just keep coming back for more, every single time).