Old 19-08-2019, 10:47   #223
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbeast View Post
I'm not taking this personally at all. I'm just confused by the clear difference of view here. However, I have been berated for ignoring sound advise, when nothing tells me, so far, that that advise is sound.

I have decided to contact Virgin Mobile, hoping that this does not stir up a hornet's nest. My case will not be unusual surely, given that regular punters will, like me, have taken 'unlimited' at face value. I'm using their text facility for consultation, so I await a response.
When you buy the unlimited sim for £32 and use the FUP calculator, what happens? Why do you think your unlimited is more unlimited than the £32 unlimited?

Its unlimited at home. When roaming you have to abide by the FUP which is in the terms and conditions which were linked to. If you don't get charged, brilliant. I'm more annoyed at having gone to the effort of finding and linking the terms of use only for you to say no sound advice has been given.

"You can now use your UK allowance of minutes, texts and data anywhere in the EU, just as you would at home – subject to fair use limits."

If I'm being totally honest, I'm not sure how much simpler the above can get.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote