Old 19-08-2019, 08:54   #219
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbeast View Post
At what point does a punter like me, buying into the Oomph package, get to discover that £32 is the actual cost of the SIM component of the £99 or £89 we pay monthly? I haven't seen that figure in any of the paperwork I received. I didn't buy the SIM as a separate item. Its cost is embedded in the cost of the total package. Using your calculation full kahoona TV, landline and 500Mb broadband cost me only £57 a month! My bill has said every month that I have had this SIM that it costs me nothing. That is the amount to put in the calculator. I think you might have to face the fact, that unlimited really means unlimited and that I can cane my SIM connection as much as I want at home an in the EU.

There is no indication in my billing so far that I am wrong. However, I will apologise in full, for not accepting your view, if I turn out to be wrong some months hence.
The first mistake you're making is saying the sim cost you nothing. The sim is bundled into the cost of £139 (£99 discounted) doesn't mean it cost you nothing, just means you aren't seeing the cost of the sim because of the way it's bundled. Also you don't have this magical sim, it's the sim you can buy for £32. Forget you have the bundle and you had the unlimited sim, what are you going to put into this link?

https://store.virginmedia.com/FUP-Calculator.html

Roam like home on any sim comes with FUP, that's obvious to see, those denying that aren't reading correctly. I said check your bill based on the facts above and keep checking it but please don't be under the illusion that you have unlimited data when roaming, you don't.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote