View Single Post
Old 21-07-2020, 02:33   #7806
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
To my mind, it is very good value, but only if you use it. We use it all the time and get deliveries most days, so we save a fortune on postage and packing, and the prices are generally excellent when you compare with the shops. When you also add the video service as one of the benefits of Prime, it is extraordinary value.

But of course if you choose not to shop with them or go to their streaming site, then it is not good value at all! You could say that about anything!

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

Yes, you may get better value sometimes with other sites, but I was comparing Amazon with the High Street shops.
You can't really compare the two tbh, high street stores have a lot more overheads than online stores also i've seen quite a few items cheaper in a store than on Amazon too.
However i do understand that some people will of found prime a godsend during lockdown etc, and if you do use prime a lot it can be value for money regarding postage costs and if you use their streaming service too.