View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 16:38   #2031
jonbxx
cf.mega poster

Services: VM VIP Pack
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think you're right the link to education would be more about the income people with more formal education tend to receive on general. However a lot of these people are not exposed to EU immigrants because of their housekeeper but their jobs. Those working in cities, especially in jobs with high levels of qualifications required, will be working with EU immigrants in sectors such as banking, technology and the arts. Even if not then every day life.
Absolutely right, in my local office with work, we have nearly a 100 customer service representatives, covering the whole of Europe plus the Middle East and Russia. We have nearly 40 different nationalities and, off the top of my head, only Malta and Luxembourg aren't represented from the EU. It's a great place to work, a real melting pot.

We had a mail through today from a head honcho. Apparently 8% of our UK workforce are EU nationals, nearly 1200 people. The company I work with are in constant talks with the government about Brexit - over 50 meetings so far!