View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 19:24   #6428
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
The absolute cheapest is probably a Now TV stick. In store at Tesco/Asda these have been as low as £5 at some points, but can generally be picked up below £20.

Argos currently have it with one month entertainment, cinema and a one day pass for Sky Sports for £20. Can register and cancel online. The stick will continue to work with other apps.
I'm not sure if that's right, but happy to be corrected. I thought you needed the Now TV box and an aerial to get the terrestrials, which was the question.

EDIT: I've just noticed that you can watch the terrestrials on demand, but not live, on the stick.

Last edited by OLD BOY; 21-09-2019 at 19:36.