View Single Post
Old 13-03-2006, 17:23   #67
IanUK
Inactive

IanUK is just really niceIanUK is just really niceIanUK is just really niceIanUK is just really niceIanUK is just really niceIanUK is just really nice
Re: NTL Speeds and Throttling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C
Can i just say that if it was not for the great staff that NTL have working for them who go out of there way to help and fix things i would have disconnected today. The help i got from certain Engineers and a Manager today is fantastic, If only the same could be said for the so called help i got from tech support in India this morning. I can only say that if that's the standard of help given out to people then i am saddened and shocked.
That mirrors my experience exactly, once you get higher in the chain things move along, but normal (Indian) tech support is useless for real problems, in fact its worse than useless because they make you do things that you already know are a waste of time.

I'm also currently investigating a BE account on our BT line, the plan is to run the 2 connections for a month or so and and see which one is best.

From the help I've recieved from some 'beings' today regarding routes and comparing speeds to the USA it seems that BE are way out in front.
Time will tell I guess.
IanUK is offline   Reply With Quote