View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 12:13   #2
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Be Aware - SPAM call from VM Technical Department

Had this last year, they claimed to be calling because they could see there was a fault on my line and wanted access to my pc to check everything was ok so they could fix the issue.

Had a bit of a ding dong on the phone with them as they wanted account details and my details. After asking them why they couldn't access the router themselves without the need to have access to my pc. They tried to explain it was from my pc side of it not their side and they can see from monitoring software at their side.

Told them I was at work so they asked if they could either call back later or contact someone at my home address who might be in.

I hung up and got missed calls for about 5 days after before I blocked them.
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote