View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 14:55   #7
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: RIP Billy Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
Billy Graham didn't make money from the collections at crusades or whatever. He was paid a salary which I believe was comparable with a Baptist minister. The monies for collections funded the events and remaining was used locally to the event.

I was a counsellor at events in London in the early nineties. He was a remarkable man and had great integrity. I didn't find his speaking that engaging but God used him and millions became Christians through his ministry.

BBC obituary which ends ""I've read the last page of the Bible," he once said. "It's all going to turn out all right.""
Is that before or after the six headed beasts go on the rampage?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote