View Single Post
Old 16-09-2021, 08:31   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Amazon Firestick Question

All my tvs default to the previously used channel when I turn them on whether the device is on or not For example, if I only turn the tv on and my media player is off it will show hdmi 2 with a blank black screen however if I turn any of the devices on first (e.g. Sky) without touching the tv it will turn the Sky box on, the tv on and the tv will switch to hdmi 1. Presumably if you turn your fire stick on (if it doesn't stay on permanently) it will turn the tv on as well and switch to the relevant hdmi port. If it doesn't I am sure there is an option in the settings somewhere for an auto-detect setting.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote