View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 18:31   #825
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I have to laugh that there's nothing worth watching on linear television yet there's so much of it for OB to record it takes 18 months to get round to it.
120 hours of recordings equates to under six 22-part series. If you record everything you watch, clearly 1Tb is seriously deficient.

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 18:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Do you have a backlog of News at Ten, Old Boy? That's a lot of hours to watch, unless you have a large household?
If you can't catch up with your recordings during a pandemic, you never will!
No, I watch the news within four or five hours of it being broadcast.

The pandemic has made no difference to my viewing habits. I only watch TV for about 2 hours each evening (more on Friday and Saturday nights when I am not going out).