Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 08:53   #5582
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
We can only wait and see. From my comprehensive list produced earlier you’re track record isn’t exactly solid.

I want out of this situation as much as the next person so please refrain from personalising it. However, I’m completely realistic that there are no short cuts.
I have always advocated protecting the vulnerable and allowing the virus to pass through the healthy population. As for the observation that there would not be a need for a second lockdown, that was before we knew that the new Kent variant was far more transmissable.

On your second point, it was only a few posts ago when you said you were 'looking forward' to restrictions being extended beyond 21 June. This despite the continuing hardship that would impose on those struggling to survive under these conditions, so I don't believe that you want this disruption to end at all.

As for personalising this argument, you've got a nerve saying that, given your previous posts! Anyhow, if you want to call a truce to hostilities, I am all for that. Let's just keep to the argument. It is possible to agree to disagree.

---------- Post added at 08:53 ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
And death…
...And the current average daily tally stands at.....

Covid is no longer the biggest killer in the UK.