View Single Post
Old 28-09-2018, 22:34   #8610
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
And so much more costly if everything pans out the way you'd have us believe.
Well, the jury is out on sports, but in terms of general entertainment, there is quite clearly better value from the likes of Netflix and Amazon compared with our traditional pay TV channels. Just compare the cost of Amazon, Netflix and the Now TV cinema and entertainment packs with cable and satellite subscriptions. And of course, Freeview is free.

What more evidence do you need?

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
They will be here long after l have gone the way of the dodo that is for sure.
I know that's your view, Den. However, I have yet to understand why you think that!

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
You're probably right. I don't know all they offer but for me I'm only interested in the Spanish and Italian football, and even that I can take or leave. I definitely don't intend on paying for another sports channel I can get all I want from Sky sports and BT sports. The samereason why I don't sub to Premiet sports
As far as sports is concerned, I agree that we will have to see!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote