View Single Post
Old 26-03-2020, 18:10   #1360
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
it's a side issue, and not really relevant to to the current crisis
On the contrary. You have, incorrectly, viewed this as a zero sum game. It may interest you whether a ventilator came from a European project or not, but I doubt those that will need them in the coming weeks will care for your ideology on their death beds.

I’d, like a rational person, take every ventilator going. British, European or sourced from elsewhere. The only thing irrelevant is where it comes from.

The good news is the Goverment share my view and are now participating in the European project.

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
my sister went to see her and was told to go to the quiet room, oh bugger she thought, that's when she was told the news.

My sister was allowed to tell my mum the news. She has the virus but no symptoms.

So my sister is self isolating, I was at work and tried to call my HR manager but I had to leave him a voice message.

I manage to speak to him when I got in.

The fun part is that under normal circumstances I would get a full wage, but self isolation means £94 per week.
Best wishes to your family Hom3r.