View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 13:05   #7508
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
It might have been of limited value to you l suspect it was not of limited value to some women but still one size fits all seems to be your modus operandi.
It was of limited value to most people, Den. I don't doubt that some women would have liked it. But overall, Hayu is not the most popular of apps.

Even my wife, who likes programming from TLC and Quest Red, gave this a wide berth.

---------- Post added at 13:05 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Thats an assumption, whilst my statement was a fact.

It still appears you were asking for a credit for something you weren’t paying extra for...
Hugh, you're not getting what I was saying.

Hayu was provided to top end Virgin Media viewers 'at no extra cost'. However, Virgin must have paid Hayu for their streamer, and where the money came from doesn't matter. All I am saying is that if Virgin could do this for Hayu, surely they must be able to do it for Disney+.

They could either provide Disney to VM viewers on the top package for no extra charge, or they could provide it on a subsidised basis. It would pay for itself, surely, with the extra subscribers that would attract.

If Sky can discount Netflix by pairing it with Sky Box Sets and taking money off, so can Virgin come to an arrangement that suits its operation.