View Single Post
Old 19-03-2020, 22:52   #2678
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: [Updated] The UK’s future relationship with the EU

I am surprised anyone here still cares about Brexit at the moment.

Also for all the economic debates we had I don't think anyone had 'nah, a global pandemic will tank the economy worse than 2008' on the cards.

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:49 ----------

As for an extension, again who cares right now?, but the political environment after this crisis passes will be so different that I think the Government will have no resistance either way on the matter. If they want it people will shrug their shoulders and understand why, if they don't people will still largely not care because it's not as if we're going to be worried about a FTSE drop is it?