Thread: Tivo V6 Sky Sports reduced to £8.
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2020, 22:52   #33
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Sky Sports reduced to £8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
A word of warning though, it's transpired that, even though Sky Sports can be paused, if it is, then people are losing discounts eg one person found that they were then paying full price for movies.
I'm not surprised and this is the nub. I'd not contemplated losing Sky Cinema discounts by chopping Sports, but was painfully aware that chopping the sports channels could throw any bundle discounts/offers into the mix and end up worse off in the long run.

I suppose if VM have discounted subs based on a 12month contract, then it's the usual argument rehashed. Just that these are somewhat unprecedented times.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote