View Single Post
Old 28-02-2020, 11:58   #6322
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Why as one cannot ignore climate change unless you are one of these deniers who does not think it is happening..
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i'm one of those people who think it's not clever to miss school or entice others to do so.
we have many reputable climate scientists in the word and she aint one of them.
She's just a little girl that has been weaponised by bad parents and scruffy drum banging terrorists,who's sole aim is to disrupt everyone's life and cause mayhem.

i can see climate change is happening it's pretty hard to deny that it is.

Yes the climate is change.

But what these emergency idits can't grasp or chose to ignore is the fact the planet is 5 billionish years old and that we still know nothing about it.

Plus we've had several ice ages come and go, infact we are still on the tail end of one which means as such the temperature will continue to rise then drop back again.