View Single Post
Old 23-02-2020, 18:14   #6307
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
And yet I can watch on my PC or my tablet without pixalation..I just want to know if it'a my TV or the V6 that's screwed but I can't get through on phone or website..
Any neighbours with TV that you know?

You should also post your power levels in the appropriate thread, my guess is your levels are out of wack.

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
And yet I can watch on my PC or my tablet without pixalation..I just want to know if it'a my TV or the V6 that's screwed but I can't get through on phone or website..
Looks like it isn't just you.

Quote:
People in Portsmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth have reported problems with their Virgin Media service, with several thousand reports filed shortly after 3pm today
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...omers-21560812