View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 20:32   #6303
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

My local hospital car park.

First they've dropped the free parking for blue badge holders.

Secondly the pay machines are placed in a crap place.

Thirdly you need a degree to use them as they are 0% user friendly, I struggle to understand it.

Forthly god knows how my mum will work it tomorrow.

But the main grip was I took my mum for a follow up appointment from Fridays 5 hours in A&E.

We got there at 9am, she had a blood test after a hour wait, then we had to wait 2 hours to see a Dr, then nearly 5 hours for a rheumatoid Dr.

So we left a 6:15 pm, over 8 hours wait.

The only good thing is that they came around with a tea trolley, and food was available for patient.

I went to the in house M&S shop, this was a joke as there was only sugar & fat free food & drink. No good if don't drink the cancer/laxative sugar free carbage, the sell.

Last edited by Hom3r; 19-02-2020 at 21:24.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote