View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 19:25   #1612
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I've just updated mine.

As I use Energy Saving mode, I had to first set it to use Instant On instead, as consoles set to Energy Saving mode do not get updates until they become mandatory (which for this one is tomorrow morning).

Once I shut it down after setting it to Instant On, the power light on the front of the console flashed for a couple of minutes as it downloaded the update, before the whole thing then fully powered down in the same way as when using Energy Saving mode (Kinect off totally, amber light on the PSU).

I then turned it back on, and it applied the update.

Fairly smooth, but I've not used it enough since to be able to notice any differences in the system - I just changed it back to Energy Saving and turned it back off.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote