View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 17:12   #465
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
You're in exactly the same position as me with your contract. I too was advised to call back in May - I will, but only to cancel. The price escalator in the new Virgin Terms & Conditions is completely unacceptable and will mean a further 20+% increase next April and every subsequent year.

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

https://www.theguardian.com/business...g-unaffordable

The Mail campaign appears to have stalled but The Guardian's picking up the gauntlet of investigating the telco's mid-contract price hikes
Would have thought it is pointless to worry about this as it is now part of the contract, and therefore nothing can be done. Would be great if it was deemed to be illegal, cant see it though