View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 10:43   #456
Peter729
cf.addict

Peter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyronnie View Post
I never thought of that, i'll do that. Thank you

If i were to send in a written letter to cancel my contract do you know how long it would take for me to get a confirmation of cancellation request from Virgin?
The benefit of the written termination is you send it recorded "signed for" delivery if there is any dispute about your cancellation you have proof that it was sent and the date Virgin signed for it. The written notice removes the burden of proof, from you, to prove that you did cancel the service. In my letter I have included my email address and have requested confirmation of my cancellation!!!!! Dont forget to include your account number etc.

Written termination does take a little more time but I would rather invest that time to avoid a dispute and issue later, I find it odd that if you ever have a dispute the recording of your original conversation is missing, which leaves you with a problem.

Send the letter to
Virgin Media
Sunderland
SR43 4AA
Peter729 is offline   Reply With Quote