View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 17:36   #5291
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by downquark1 View Post
No.

Well the tests came back negative and all three of us got the same flu symptoms in the same order so I'm concluding it was flu. Strange to get it being out of the house for 30 min.
I've just shaken off a cold. No idea how I got it - possibly spending a couple of hours in solid rain a week ago affecting my nasal hairs.
Maybe someone more expert than me can verify that immunity is reduced in colder conditions.

Anyway, the dilemma I faced was whether or not to let the family know that I'd caught a cold. I knew it was a cold but they would have taken a different view in the circumstances because none of them had caught anything. It's almost gone now but just think of the tracing kerfuffle that might have occurred.

A difficult call.

My advice is at your risk.