View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 17:01   #5290
jonbxx
cf.mega poster

Services: VM VIP Pack
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

I have answered briefly blow;

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Excellent information thank you. SWMBO & I are due to fly out on Saturday to nr Alanya (Flying into Antalya)

A few if questions if possible?

1) Did you partake in the insurance available at airports to cover medical or quarantine bills?

We didn't as we have an annual policy that renewed before all this coronavirus malarkey

2) How do they deal with luggage collection? Antalya (like most airports) it's normally a huge crowd around the baggage belt

There were taped off areas for each group of passengers but it was generally self policing

3) Are masks required on the beach? (I'm presuming not)

No, the only place where we were asked to wars masks was the lifts which makes good sense

4) Have restaurants etc jacked the prices up to gather as much lost income back as possible?

Noe sure to be honest as this was the first time we have been to Turkey. We have a slap up meal for 4 including drinks for €40

5) Did you do any of the day trips? Jeep Safari, Boat trips etc. We normally do a couple just to break the holiday up, wondering how they operate.

We were lazy and didn't do any excursions I'm afraid

Thanks again for the info. (cant wait to feel the heat of when the exit doors open in the airport!!!)